Thursday, September 8, 2011

[CE]Where are we going with this place?

KID'S NOW-A-DAYS....








Okay, so if you have already watched this video above than you most likely already know what I'm thinking right now... What is this world really coming to? This earth, this ginormous work of art that we the people live on and are destroying each day. What compels us to do such things?
metaphorically, I think its because people are caught up in a fog, they can’t see through it, but they can’t live with out it. The moisture in the air blocking their sight is just enough to keep them hydrated... For the moment, the people we hear about stuck in the foggy mist are just living care free, doing what they please. Not thinking about the consequences that will arrive from the examples set for the children. all they see is what is in front of them. I would say that people need to start taking caution for the future. We all cannot always be so willy-nilly about things, especially things we teach the kids. OUR FUTURE LIES IN THEIR HANDS! I notice around me the attitudes of the generations below me, some kids are totally disrespectful. I guess the only ones to blame are those damn adults stuck in the fog. What I'd really love to do is change the world. I’m no super hero, but I sure have no problem shedding some light on this blogger for any one in the whole Internet world to see...
We have to get out of the fog people! We have to wake up, stick our necks out for something necessary, walk over to the water fountain and actually take a sip of pure H
20. not the crap that’s been floating around in the air like germs searching for a body to land on to be absorbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment