- damn, am I the only one who actually thinks about the abstract, analytical peices of everyday life that create this simple, yet also overly complicated moment that we are dealing with every second of the minute....? or are there others like me using this moment to pull appart this single image, only to form much bigger quality things? yes there is :)
- You ask...do I work? Uh yes, I work -24 hours a day. I am a Mom! I am an alarm clock, a cook, a maid, a teacher, a nanny, a nurse, a taxi, a security officer, a photographer, a counselor, a jungle gym, and a comforter. I don't get holidays, sick pay or days off. I work through the night. I am on call all hours and get paid with hugs & kisses. ♥ Post if you are a proud mom!! lmao yussssss
- spuodsǝɹ oɥʍ ǝǝs oʇ ƃuıɥɔʇɐʍ ǝq ןןıʍ I ˙snʇɐʇs ɹnoʎ oʇ ǝʇsɐd puɐ ʎdoɔ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟI...ʇsod ı ʇɐɥʍ oʇ uoıʇuǝʇʇɐ ʎɐd spuǝıɹɟ ʎɯ ɟo ʎuɐɯ ʍoH
- HERE FYDOE! COMEE HERE FYDOOOE! COMEE HEREE! LITTLE PUPPY! bring the slippers........... "BARK! BARK! BARK!"
- Special needs kids aren't sick or gross. They only want what we all want: to be accepted. Can I make a request? Is anyone willing to post this and leave it as your status for at least an hour? It is Special Education Week, this is in honor of all children made in a unique way.
- Dear Barak,
I think ur a cool dude.You hαve (a) nice laugh.You make melaugh. You are a crazy person.You should not connect my facial freckles.Someday I will see u around school LOL.You + me = old espanol buddies.If I saw you on the street I’d high-five.
I want to highfive you. I would build a guitar just for you.If I could sing you any song it would be ......umm idk lol.We should ?? under the stars.My favorite thing about you is your awesome artwork!
Sunday, September 11, 2011
[FREE]"Time Takes a cigarette"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment