I love beautiful people, the people I keep close to me are all extremely special, beautiful people. still I want more..Well,.naturally for me I think that girls now days need to step their game up. I always see some of the most gorgeous girls hanging out with the dumbest of the guys. I can say it's only because I have my own opinion of uncool and cool.... But any-who... lets get on with this... from my perspective and the others who share the same; I would like to say you need to step up your game. Literally go catch which ever beautiful person you have in mind, when they least expect it, ASK!...them if they want to hang out. and if they say no, then they are losers as well. thats why they hang out with the crowd they hang out. if they would like to turn themselves into UN-beautiful people then so be it.
If and only If he/she says "Yes lets hang out." is when you should start talking to them more. This is where the process begins, you talk then leave, you meet up, hang out for the first time and see if they are cool. if they start acting how they would act around their other friends you have to check 'em. I know it sounds blunt but in the end its all about respect. and beautiful people always have respect to give. when you so call "check" your new friend your response to his/her silly "act" and playful, its never good to get to serious about something a beautiful person does because #1 he/she is most likely doing it only to impress you. Or #2 if something is done that honestly needs a serious response, it's probably pretty evident already that you wont be hanging each other again. End of story.
I love beautiful girls who are secure and confident. When a woman is 100% secure with themselves it just draws me in, its got so many benefits! when a woman is secure with their body it brings the most fun, endless restlessness, I hope you already know where I'm going with this, so I'll stop. When a secure woman is standing in a room full of other beautiful woman, you can expect things to not get out of hand if you decide to take things a little further. This ties in with confidence as well. I would never want a girl with low confidence levels, that right off the bat sounds boring! whether that would be just going with the flow, never objecting to the dumb things i say and do, or the big J. Jealousy is not something I want in my life. I've tried my best to avoid it and I am doing pretty well with it as well.
to be continued... when I feel like it..... :P
No comments:
Post a Comment