Wednesday, September 14, 2011

[DRAFT#1] COLLEGE PROMPT #1

Hello, briefly i will introduce myself for those who don't know me, I pretty much grew up living with my dad in Alameda my whole life. I had to deal with the lame struggles of my parents custody battles, I'm not going to get into that because it seems like a complete irrelevant story that some how seems to sneak its way into school writing assignments. But over all if i need to really explain myself and my upbringing, I would just call myself normal, the normal kid who has his good days and his bad. I grew up with a huge hectic family, being the youngest I luckily missed out on all the wild mischievous things my older brothers were doing. I felt at a certain point in life that i was wasting my life away searching for happiness, as i got older i realized it was right under the tip of my nose. I stopped getting into trouble and I learned that good behavior brings less punishments and more fun! Even now, after all this growing up I've done, i still cant even say what types of dreams and aspirations i hold within. I've gotten into a pattern of going with the flow of life, still steady and on the right path, not being lazy, but  living, taking in what I attract in life, and accepting good opportunities that land within my grasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment