Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Barak DeCelle VS. Alexander Supertramp

I feel like Alexander Super tramp. In general Im introverted. Its really strange because I constantly give off a extroverted IDGAF kind of persona. If I left after I graduated and never came back im sure people wouldnt notice... too damn bad. another thing im sure of is how much people would be missing out. If i would just let go of my responsibilities, to go live like some damn animal, One im sure i would enjoy nature/ being a nudist. but honestly my word would not be spread. I have so much to teach people; about themselves and the world.
Most people dont hold what I hold within. Sometimes its overwhelming to have so much to say, so most the time I block everything out, doing my thing with some headphone music glaring...   In my mind and soul i posess animalistic qualities and senses. It doesnt seem human. I am my fathers son, but yet I am a son and soul of Mother Nature. I have this connection that i cannot explain, its like i belong with the friggin wolfs or something. I sense when there is pray around, In presence, I can read peoples thaughts and emotions extraordinarily well... call me a freak or what ever u want but Just know I am honest and far more supeirior than you puny humans. Can you with out suicide, leave your body and watch over people from above? My heart body and soul are strong like the buffalo, but you could call me crow, thats who I am. She gave me the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment