Thursday, October 13, 2011

Im Conspiring A Sneaky Plan!

Well for about four years now Ive always bugged my father to allow me to get a puppy. Ive never owned one. to me it seemed like when I got my full point across to him, he would understand and consider allowing me to get a pup. That would get my hopes up. but every time I came close to getting everything ready, and the time to decide was coming closer. he would totally back out and deny he ever considered it...
this really bothers me. it always has. the other day i went to the dog park with a friend and her dog. sitting there while i watched the dogs play I could totally see myself being an owner of one of them. they are so full of joy and love. i just want that to be given to me freely by a friend. its hard for me to find that in a human relationship probably due to some psychological fears that i hold within. Honestly i couldn't point out what it is that drives me to keep my distance but i don't feel like opening up to everyone. Especially when there are people judging and stressing over the small stuff.
but anyways, here is my dilemma I have the money to take care of a growing puppy, i have the opportunity to get one... I'm not allowed to get one, but I'm planning on sneaking it. i would come home and somehow get the dog passed my dad with out him seeing. Maybe i could put him in my back yard until i can get him in through the back door and into my room... hmmm. my dad will definitely find out. I just hope he doesn't like, kill my dogie. i honestly don't know what he will do, that's why i will leave him at a babysitters house during my school time :)
only thing in the way is that idk if i could make enough money to pay for a baby sitter while paying for everything else as well. hmm. I have passion for this plan. I would do it. because it would be worth it and I would love it. but i could get hurt...  my last dog was never a dog. he was a coward, he was a miniature pinscher.  he left our family about a month ago. my step mom left him out in the back yard for hours and he got out. Her GOOD MEMORY saved my dogs life.... my dog landed in the arms of an animal patrol officer and was arrested. my dad and step mom decided to leave him there because they don't want to pay a fee, and oh yeah! don't forget, she is also allergic to dog hair... honestly she probably left my dog out on purpose. but anyways there no proof so i shouldn't be saying that. i just think its fucked up that im not allowed to get one on my own. as in a pup that i don't leave home everyday. I want a pup that i can have with me and take with me everywhere :) hopefully that will happen.
just gotta stack my money
and get the perfect dog when the time comes.
may be tomorrow or in a week. still haven't made up my mind,.maybe next year.

3 comments:

  1. So one thing to say is...if you are conspiring a sneaky plan, it might be better not to spill it on your blog. :)

    What you say about wanting a relationship with a dog to "compensate" (you didn't use that word and perhaps it's inappropriate) for the way you feel about human interactions/relationships is really interesting....Especially since we were just talking about the book I'm reading on interspecies communication! The way you describe your apprehension about connecting with others and trusting them is really open and honest, and I admire the way you put it out there.

    I dunno...I grew up with a dog, and he was an awesome and amazing animal. But having a "pet" in a city is something I don't think I could ever do again, even though I love 'em. If I lived out in the country somewhere, or on a farm or something, then I could see having a dog around as a sort of working PARTNER. But these days I've grown less and less comfortable with the idea of "pets" in the first place. (Not that I'm saying you shouldn't go ahead with your plan to get a pup.)

    Remember all the walks you'll be taking, and all the poop you'll have to scoop! Lots of responsibilities come with pet-ownership as I'm sure you know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other thing is...capitalize sentences, dude. Just do it. Small thing, but makes a big difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Charlie, I'm trying my best not to do something stupid. I've also talked about this with my dad so I guess it's not much of a secret in the first place. Ultimately it wouldn't always be a secret anyways how am I supposed to keep that a secret while still living at home... Haha I'm working through with this dilemma of mine, but thanks. I also feel you on the raising a pup in the country. just so u know, after I graduate im moving up north to Sanoma County. I love the wilderness around the Russian river there's so much to see and explore:)

    ReplyDelete